Followers

Total Pageviews

Messiah’s Great Commission and Literature, by Paula Rose Michelson

Monday, November 19, 2012

Once in a very great while you meet someone who gets you; I mean really understands how your hard drive is wired. My friend Teena is one of the few who knew me at times better than I knew myself! Yet her knowing me seemed of little interest to her because she was having the same experience I was only in reverse. Looking back at our first meeting and all that’s transpired over the ensuing years, I realize that within our friendship each of us experienced a reality of the other that’s a dim reflection of what 1 Corinthians 13:12 says, For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. Now that you know a little about my Teena, you’ll understand why I say what I did when you read her comments about Book One of the Casa Saga.

Alberteen Lambert’s Review— “‘I must admit, I did not just read, I devoured Casa de Naomi. While going back over and over a passage to make sure I had ‘tasted every drop,’ I could hardly wait to ask Paula, ‘Where, oh where did you learn to write like this, to get inside characters heads and read their thoughts?’ Then I read somewhere that ‘they spoke to you! Oh, yes, they would do that to Paula!’ As our Shuvah Yisrael Writer’s Group labored with her, praying that this book would glorify God and be a blessing to others, I believe He heard and answered our prayers. I can hardly wait for Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book Two because the author has left us panting for ‘the rest of the story.’”

Until we meet again, may Gods Shalom envelope you.

To buy an author inscribed copy of Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing, Book One, preorder Book Two, or purchase both visit www.PaulaWordsmith.com. An audio of Book One is available at www.iTunes.com, and books and e-readers can be purchased from www.BarrensandNoble.com, and www.Amazon.com  


0 comments:

Post a Comment